Monday, October 31, 2011

Thanksgiving

We have so much to be thankful for in this country. I have heard that if you own a two room house and a vehicle that runs then you are among the top 80% of the world's wealth. That is just amazing to me. What are the things that we take for granted? Do we ever stop to reflect on how much we have been blessed?

This month we celebrate the Thanksgiving holiday. This is a wonderful time for us to step back and consider all things for which we should be thankful. I hope that you will take this time and remember to give thanks for all of the blessings we have in this life. Spend time with your families and loved ones during this holiday season and don't lose a moment of happiness.

I am thankful for the community of Harleton and the opportunity to work with a great staff and students. I am thankful for our schools and will continue to do all that is in my power to continually improve. Thank you for letting us be a part of your child's life.

No comments:

Post a Comment