Monday, November 12, 2012

Thanksgiving Holidays Soon!

It will soon be time for the Thanksgiving Holiday. Before we know it, Christmas will be here, as well. This year has really flown by. It seems the older I get the faster the years go by. Why do we find that youth is wasted on the young?

Next week will be the Thanksgiving Holidays for students and staff members. I hope that everyone will take time to reflect upon all of the things for which they find themselves thankful. We have much to consider in this great country of ours. Please enjoy time with your family and friends.

I am going to be writing pretty soon about the vision that we have for education and the future of our children. I invite you to let me know your thoughts about these things and your ideas about the direction of education. We have to prepare our children for an evolving and changing world, and they will require a different skill set than we have had. However, there are qualities that we want our children to possess that are timeless. Let me know your thoughts. We have to work together to help our children reach their fullest potentials.

No comments:

Post a Comment